WELCOME TO MY GARDENING BLOG!

I obviously hope you enjoy browsing through the postings on here - do feel free to leave comments as it's always good to see who's visiting and to hear about other people's experiences - after all you never stop learning do you?

If you've any gardening questions or you live in Brittany and are looking for some gardening help - be it design work, planting or general gardening or you simply would like some advice, please don't hesitate to CONTACT ME or call me on 0033 661 77 23 89 (from UK) or 0661 77 23 89 (from France).

Happy gardening!

Monday 13 May 2013

Fox Cubs Part 2!

Thought I'd quickly post these photos - taken early evening of a new fox cub family... I can't believe my luck in getting so close - they are unbelievably cute but undoubtedly younger than the family in the other location... I went for an evening stroll after battling with lots of long grass today... and amazed to see these two little cubs curled up in tight balls - separately but within striking distance of the den entrance... enjoy!


 





4 comments:

Kitty said...

OMG. Vulpines are the best of the canine and the feline worlds. And those little guys are no exception. Lucky you to have them hanging out in your area. :-)

Miranda Bell said...

Hi Kitty - thank you v. much for visiting my blog - I think this is your first visit? I've been v. busy working this last week so this was the last time I saw the little foxes... but hopefully will get some time over the weekend :-)

BrittanyGirl said...

Hello Miranda

I'm catching up with blogs I haven't visited recently.

Your photographs are absolutely lovely! How lucky you are to have these foxes so close to you.

Sandra
http://livingin22.blogspot.com

Miranda Bell said...

Thanks Sandra - I must admit this was a first for me seeing them so small... we've done this walk for the last number of years and this is the first time we've seen them during the day!